Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AMFI 2010

On 29th June there was the 5th AMFI show. In the same building of World Fashion Center. I must say this year there were more people, and the collections were fresher.
As I found a great spot to take photos of the latest creations, I realized there were fewer pieces per collection than last year. And the fabrics used were richer, fuller and more vibrant.
This is where you say: quality over quantity.
The collections seemed more luxe, and therefore they stayed in my memory.
Below you see the pieces that I thought were worth sharing.
Red the colour of passion.
Love it..coz I feel the freedom to wear this myself.

The rumour was, the designer of this piece had some issues with the authorities of the school due to the use of fur...call me shallow, I think its a statement and I love the brave girl. YOu want it, you get it.

Arty


Very wearbale, and very CK.



Great expensive fabrics...which underline the beauty of the female body


Very inspiring..


Love the colour palette of this collection, very strong pieces, a promising designer.


PAstel colours to die for..




Mix the unmixable


This man jacket I think can be easily worn by a woman...i love the colour, the drapery, and I want to have it!


Tights to think of...






Adore the waist of the pantalone...


Love the white men colection...very strong pieces..





Love the details at the back..





No comments:

Post a Comment